Wednesday, December 12, 2007

First Post Not Relating to Class


Okay so, here is my first post not related to the class I have been previously enrolled in. It is finals week at good ol' KSC and it is crazy! Not with the tests, but with my friends. A few of my friends are leaving the KSC campus for the rest of their college time. My friend Kelly is moving back to NY to get her education there, and my friend Elizabeth is just leaving our residence hall to live with her fiance in their new house 30 minutes away. Both of them have been amazing, and will be missed a lot!!!! Well, that is all for now, be back soon but now i need sleep and to study!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!

Lindsay

1 comment:

gblanchard said...

good luck lindsay I love you and I will still be here... we are all sad about this :(